Friday, February 27, 2009

Where has the time go?

I know... I know... It has been quite some time since I've posted something here. I am not naive to think that there are actual people out there reading this. However, I still feel like I owe some kind of an apology. Sorry!!! (Not satisfying? Oh well. :) )

Ironically, I realized that it was around this time two years ago that I started the blog. I had hope to use it as an outlet to my thoughts, etc.. I guess you can say that I couldn't establish the "habit" of writing. Writing, in general, has never been my strong suit. So, you may ask, why am I dusting this blog site off?

I feel kind of inspired by what I read on other blog sites. I can tell by these particular writers that the writing helps them in their day-to-day life. I guess I hope that one day I will also feel that connection through writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all blog for our own reasons...and you never know how it's going to click and be your thing!

Keep up the writing! It's never a bad thing.