Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another five pounds bites the dust…

That’s right! You heard me! As of my weigh-in last night, I met my 5 lb loss goal. Not too bad, if I don’t say so myself. I just might be comfortable in that bridesmaid dress after all!

So, I am setting myself another 5 lb loss goal. It is going to be quite difficult I believe. All of my weekends from now until Columbus Day weekend have some event or travel planned. It ranges from a dinner at a friend’s house to Girls Only / Bachelorette Weekend to camping with my dad and his girlfriend. It’s pure craziness!

I’m not sure how my schedule got so packed! Each weekend is going to present all sorts of food challenges for me. At least, I will also be having lots of fun to with family and friends.

So all I can say to the challenges is…. “Bring it on, Bitches!”

No comments: