Normally, I just casually read the Hubby's blog (http://genwar.blogspot.com/).. for the most part I just chuckle about what he writes or dismiss it with a roll of my eyes. I've known him for a long time (over 16 years). There is not much he can say that would completely shock me now-a-days.
Such was the case of today's post on his blog. He created his "list of 5". It's posts like this that I normally flip to the next screen with a roll of my eyes. However, it got me thinking of who would be my list of 5. What better way to spend the next few minutes??
This is what I've come up with. (I reserve the right to alter the list as I see fit in the future. :) ) Now, these are listed in no particular order...
1. Gerald Butler - Yes, I know that the Hubby doesn't see my attraction to this particular actor. Frankly, he is a very gorgeous man (hello!?! Did ya see his abs in 300?) with a scottish brogue. Need I say more? I think not!
2. Matthew McConaughey - I've a crush on this man since I seen him in "A Time to Kill". Despite his good looks, I love his laid back type of attitude and look on life.
3. Will Smith - Now, this is a man that appears to have the great sense of humor and sense of family to mesh with his good looks. It was quite remarkable to see how he became the man he is today.
4. John Cusack - "I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!" - *chuckles* Sorry, I couldn't help it. John has been a crush of mine since the 80s. I don't think I can explain why I find him so attractive... is it his quirkiness?
And last but not least...
5. Johnny Depp - I like the confidence that he puts in himself and the work that he does. I always look forward to watching his roles as they unfold on the screen. I hope to see many more to come.
What is your "List of 5"?