Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Snapping out of it

As you may have noticed, I have been absent on here. I didn’t realize how long it has been until I noticed that I didn’t even finish the 30 Days of Me. That’s quite pathetic. I couldn’t even finish the 30 day challenge.

It seems overall I’ve been not really “on the ball” with myself. Although I’ve had a good summer with some great memories, I realize that I am not really taking care of myself. I am finding that a bit pathetic too. It’s the little things like not giving me enough time in the morning to pull myself together … to be the best that I can be that day. The goal towards weight loss? Ha! *smirks* Nothing going on in that corner of my world either.

Basically, I feel like I’ve been letting myself slip on a personal level. I know it has been slipping for quite some time. It is so easy to get caught up in making sure that everything is being covered in the household, family, and friends. I think I simple stopped caring about myself as an individual. That’s not really smart. Honestly, I don’t think it is really fair to my family and friends either. It is one thing to notice it ... it's quite another to actually try to change it.

Now, I am going to force myself to snap out of it. I got to get things back into a “working order”. It’s only right to do so … for me … for my family... and for my friends.

So, I am using the calendar start of September to get things progressing. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it.

No comments: