Thursday, May 21, 2009

Like a sieve

I haven’t a clue what is going on this week… but it seems like I am forgetting things left and right. I literally came to work on Tuesday to find emails, which I could have sworn I sent on Monday, sitting in my draft folder. Someone gave me a quick call for just as quick of a request. *poof* Out of my head the request goes without being done.

It’s not even just happening at work. It seems to be happening at home too! It is simply one of those weeks were there doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day to get everything accomplished and my mind is overloaded.

We are heading out this weekend to Augusta, GA for some family time with the in-laws. This is the first time the Little One is going on a plane. Have we packed yet? Nope! Why? I can’t seem to get to it. So, this mental list keeps scrolling in my head of stuff to pack… just another thing to have taking up “brain space”. Is it possible to rent extra “brain space” because that would be good time to time? We are looking forward to the extended weekend. It wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for the generosity of said in-laws.

So, to those that read this, please accept this general apology. If I have forgotten to do something for you or tell you, please know that I am not up to my normal mental capability and that I am truly sorry for forgetting.

No comments: