Thursday, April 9, 2009

One day is good... the next not so much.

It’s absolutely amazing how things can change so dramatically in one day. The “rug” has been whipped out from under our feet with an announcement yesterday. Everything that we have been working for has been put into jeopardy. I don’t think my heart has stopped pounding against my chest since I got the phone call from The Hubby yesterday afternoon. All these thoughts of our responsibilities (bills, house, and our baby girl for examples) keep crossing my mind no matter how hard I try to bury myself into my work today.

I don’t think I’m able to say exactly what has happened yet. I’ll have to fill you in on that at a later time... But please know that we don’t mean to be absent minded these next few days. We have a lot that we need to figure out.

No comments: