Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh Peanut Butter... How I've missed you!

Yes, I am still trying to lose these remaining few pounds. In fact, I would have hit my goal and then some if I would just lose the weight rather than gain it, lose it, gain it, and lose it once again. If being skinny was easy, we would all be skinny and bitch about something else, right?

Anyways, like most people that are trying to lose weight, I've basically cut certain trigger foods out of my life. It is just simpler that way... out of sight -> out of mind!

My wonderful MIL came for a brief visit this past weekend on her way to a conference. She will be coming back to the house for a longer visit tonight in fact. However, that is beside the point. The reason I am telling you this is that she brought some goodies with her... and one of these wonderful goodies is Better n' Butter. OH MY GOD!! Talk about yummy! And!!! It is good for you!

(For those on Weight Watchers, you can use 2 Tbsps for 2 points.)

I toasted up a Bagel Thins and slather on the Better n' Butter.... voila! I'm in gooey peanut butter heaven!

I didn't realize how much I have missed peanut butter! Now, I've been trying not to eat up my MIL's stash. Lucky for her, I ran out of Bagel Thins this morning... because lord knows I'm not sure if my will power would be enough to hold me back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man! I'm totally checking that out. For 2 points, I'd consider giving up my chunky peanut butter...and FYI I have Bagel Thins at my place. ;)

Kel said...

Definitely check it out!!

And if you need a home for those Bagel Thins... just let me know. >:)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd miss peanut butter unless someone told me I couldn't have it anymore!!