Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wanted: Magic Mirror

Do you ever find yourself in a moment or situation that you wish you had an all-knowing guide to give you a glimpse of what lies ahead?

Obviously, we would still want our choice but it would be nice to know what lies ahead if you make a certain decision… even if it is just a short outlook.

I know that each person should live their lives so that they have no regrets. I would say for the most part, I have led such a life. However, I can still look back in my life and say to myself “Wow… Magic Mirror could have warned me about that person who will eventually backstab me in the back… or tell me that the employer is going to suck… or hell… that your Little One is going to arrive into this world a whole month early”.

Instead, we are left to our own devices on how to proceed in this world.

Is there a moment that you wish you had a heads up on? Or at least an outlook what is to come?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few things here and there, but looking back I think I had a heads up, I just ignored them.

Dozenroses13 said...

I'm with Cute~Ella. Sometimes we have the heads up and ignore them. For instance, when I took my last job, a friend told me "Don't do it, the owner with screw you over." Not two months later - he did. My friend was right, and here I sit out of work :(