Monday, November 8, 2010

Hi. I'm a snooze-a-holic.

Okay... didn't fare so well with Day 1 of my separation from my snooze button.

I started off well. I did set my wake up time to be the time that I needed to get up. However, due to a fitful night of sleep, I hit the snooze button this morning. Needless to say, I started off a Monday running around like I was a chicken with its head cut off.

Simply not good to start off such a morning that way ... let alone a Monday morning.

Here's to Tuesday!

Good news though - I had a splendid weekend at home this past weekend. I was able to finish up a Christmas gift project. I caught up with laundry. Heck! I even folded and put the clean laundry away. I also was able to stay on the WW plan with the expection of last night's meal. Not too shabby if I say so myself.

No comments: