Monday, April 11, 2011

The 30 Days Project: Day 10

What is "The 30 Days Project"? You might want to read this brief posting first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry! I completely forgot to post this yesterday!


Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


I don't really split the music up based on my current mood. 


If I need to stay awake in the car, I pick radio stations/cds that plays songs that I know the words to. Then, I promptly start singing out loud to keep my mind alert. Luckily The Hubby can sleep through anything so I don't have to worry about being off key or missing the actual words. 


If I'm in the mood for mellow music, I will listen to more bluesy - easy listening music such as from Adele, Norah Jones, etc.  


I'm also happy to have little dance parties when songs from 80's are on.... such as "Walking on Sunshine" or "Blister in the Sun". 



No comments: