Friday, April 22, 2011

The 30 Days Project: Day 22

What is "The 30 Days Project"? You might want to read this brief posting first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

I rock!

Phew.. that was an easy post. ;)

Okay.. okay... just joking. I'm really not that conceited. Hmm.. what makes me different from everyone else?

I like to plan things out so that all my bases are covered... however, I do like a good surprise... like an unexpected visitor or going out to dinner or just receiving an unexpected hello from an old friend.

I do not like to exercise but I do like to be active. For instance, you can catch me walking from one end of a craft fair to the other end ... but you will not catch me at the gym.

Other than a few shows that I like, I rather just have the radio on instead of the television... or sometimes I rather just have the house quiet.

No comments: