Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The 30 Days Project: Day 20

What is "The 30 Days Project"? You might want to read this brief posting first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future


If you are a regular reader of my blog, then you know that I am already married to The Hubby. Although he can be quite the stubborn and an offensive pain in the ass, I am glad that he is in my life. I am fully committed to him and to our family with no regrets.
 
Despite both of us coming from divorced families, I think it helped us to understand what we wanted out of marriage so we did not take that step blindly. We got married over 10 years ago after a long courtship through college and law school. I can not imagine my life without him ... well, no longer than a weekend without him. ;)
 

No comments: