Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The 30 Days Project: Day 12

What is "The 30 Days Project"? You might want to read this brief posting first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one


I found out about Blogger a couple of years ago through friends that have online blogs. It seemed relatively easy to use. 


As for why I made one? To be honest, I still am not sure. I like the way that blogging seems to provide an outlet for the writer about their thoughts... or themselves in general. That is not normally something that I provide for myself. However, I felt (still feel) that it is something that I need in my life. So, I decided to figure up the ol' computer and give it a try. It's still going on.. perhaps as not as strong and certainly not as popular as some of the other blogs that are out there. However, I am happy with what I've created. Now, I just need to keep on it.... to keep that outlet in my life. 

No comments: