Sunday, April 17, 2011

The 30 Days Project: Day 17

What is "The 30 Days Project"? You might want to read this brief posting first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why


At first, I was trying to think of some celebrity or famous person to pick. However, it didn't quite seem right... like I was forcing myself to pick one of those for that is what you would have expected.


Then, I thought I would like to switch with an idea of a person... not that I know of a person that matches that criteria. For instance, a person that works for the joy of working and not necessarily for the money. However, that person would have enough money to pay all their bills and fulfill their needs/desires. Yet, that didn't seem to fit what this blog post is suppose to be about. 


It then came to me. I would like to switch places with my daughter for one day... a day where she is experiencing the ultimate kid kind of day... whether it is the zoo or aquarium for the first time... or as simple as playing on a new playground or blowing bubbles. I know I can see her experience those moments for the first time. She looks so happy and full of wonder. I would like to feel that again .. and not have to worry how much it costs or what bills are going on or some other boring adult thoughts going through my mind. 



No comments: