Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The 30 Days Project: Day 26

What is "The 30 Days Project"? You might want to read this brief posting first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 26- What you think about your friends


It is simple.
 
My friends are everything.
 
Friends may have come and gone over the years. I have been extremely lucky to surround myself and my family with people who are just simply amazing. They are strong, supportive, friendly, and funny people who will be there to get my back whenever I need them. I sincerely hope that they think similar of me... otherwise, I will feel that I've let them down and seriously owe them a debt that I couldn't possibility pay back.
 
I also hope that my daughter (and any future children that come into my life) will learn the power of love that one gets from having a good set of great friends in her life.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I believe that we're put in places at certain times to meet the right people. I believe you and the rest of our "crew" are the right people.

Hugs.