Friday, April 8, 2011

The 30 Days Project: Day 8

What is "The 30 Days Project"? You might want to read this brief posting first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Spring is here! Finally! This winter was particularly grueling with all the above-average snow fall and frigid weather. I am ready for the warmer weather (and I don’t really mean summer type hotness … just the subtle warming of spring time!).

Of course, the warmer weather also means some chores around the house (both inside and out). So, my short term goals for this month are tackling these chores!

I always wanted my own house… and I still do. (Thank goodness since I have one and all.) However, I was completely naïve in the work that having a house entails.

Here are some of my goals:
  • Rake the lawn to remove the dead grass and leaves from last season.
  • Stack up the fallen branches and twigs to be used for kindle
  • Hang up the swings and wash off the slides on the swing set – This one the Little One is particularly interested in.
  • Take down the plastic sheeting & storm windows from the windows.

I would like to re-iterate with a slight touch of sarcasm … Yea! Spring is here! :)

No comments: